Kick-start your career with the Burda MORE International Trainee Programme and excel in Managing Opportunities, Responsibilities, and Excellence. We support talented graduates on their journey to becoming leaders in the fascinating media and technology sectors. With MORE, you’ll build a worldwide network of peers while working on core strategy initiatives in four international markets.
Our CompanyBurdaLuxury is one of Asia's most vibrant and progressive independent media houses. Its portfolio includes a host of successful regional publishing brands in lifestyle and luxury markets with presence across Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and India. We belong to Hubert Burda Media, headquartered in Offenburg and Munich, Germany, one of the largest media enterprises in Europe. The Burdalnternational network covers 16 countries on three continents and serves over 200 million consumers around the globe. We excite our customers with magazines, online platforms, apps, podcasts, and events hosted by our market-leading brands. We are constantly on the lookout for new business opportunities - this is why we are investing in new talent through the Burda MORE International Trainee Programme.
The Burda MORE International Trainee ProgrammeMORE is an 18-month trainee programme with three international rotations. In addition to challenging projects, seminars, and coaching, you will take part in prestigious events to grow your network across the Burda group. Throughout the entire programme you will partner with a mentor from senior management to promote your personal and professional development. The experience consists of multi-month placements abroad at one of our various companies in the United Kingdom, Thailand, Poland, Czech Republic, or France. In addition, you’ll have one stint at the BurdaInternational HQ in Munich, Germany. You’ll be driving core strategic initiatives in the fields of Digital Transaction & Advertising, Finance & Accounting, and Technology. The rotations and projects will be tailored towards your interests and needs, in close coordination with your mentor and your HR partner.
As a MORE trainee you will…
- foster cross-cultural relationships.
- be paired with a mentor in senior management who supports you in your personal and professional development.
- experience different companies and business models, as well as different working cultures and lifestyles.
- make key contributions to challenging strategic projects with tight deadlines.
- develop an entrepreneurial spirit and leadership skills.
- receive a competitive compensation package.
- personally grow through several seminars, coaching, and Burda events.
We are looking for exceptional individuals who…
- are ready to tackle new challenges and burn with curiosity.
- are self-starters and straight shooters.
- excel in uncharted territory.
- have a master’s degree in any field or a bachelor’s degree plus experience working in a commercial environment.
- are fluent in English and Thai.
To apply, please include:
- your CV
- copies of your relevant certificates (diploma, university transcripts)
- a short cover letter telling us why you are made for MORE and your answer to the following question: What do you think the publishing market will look like in 10 years?
- Interesting applications will get an invitation to interview via Skype.
- If you have made a good impression in your interview, you can demonstrate your numerical, verbal, and logical skills in an online assessment.
- Finally, we will invite you to an assessment center which will give you the opportunity to convince us and become a MORE trainee.